camel-users mailing list archives

From <barry.barn...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: Websphere MQ setting targetClient=1
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 18:42:12 GMT
We made this change in the route and it works to remove the RFH header now:

<route id="qname">
          <from uri="amq:queue:qname" />
          <transacted ref="requiredJta" />
          <to uri="log:com.wellsfargo.1txc?showHeaders=true&amp;showBody=false&amp;multiline=false&amp;level=INFO"/>
          <setHeader headerName="CamelJmsDestinationName"><constant>queue:///qname?targetClient=1</constant></setHeader>
          <to uri="wmq:queue:qname" />
        </route>

On the MQ queue, you can also set the propctl to NONE, and that will strip the header as well.

Regards,

Barry

From: Andrew Block [mailto:andy.block@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 1:37 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org; Barnett, Barry F
Cc: Myers, Tom T
Subject: Re: Websphere MQ setting targetClient=1

Barry,

You can use a DestinationResolver to accomplish this.

An example of this is found in the JMS component documentation in the section "Setting JMS
provider options on the destination"

http://camel.apache.org/jms.html

- Andy

--
Andrew Block

On December 2, 2014 at 11:38:16 AM, barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com (barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com<mailto:barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com>)
wrote:
Being that Camel is using the JMS API to write a message to an MQ queue, MQ will use the RHQ2
header to store information about the message, etc. However, the reading app is a non-JMS
app, which cannot read the RFH2 header. We would like to strip the header by utilizing the
targetClient=MQ in our put call, but this isn't working. We tried targetClient=1 as well and
this failed. Any ideas on what we need to do to configure Camel?

Regards,

Barry Barnett