camel-users mailing list archives

From eswar <easwaramoor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sftp - Exception during concurent execution of sftp endpoint
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2014 03:36:01 GMT
Thanks Claus. Yes I use same user to login but that doesnt seem to be an
issue as I have custom JSch class that connects to more than 10 sessions
concurrently.
Problem here though is that when an issue happens in file transmission the
route is not stopped instead it keeps continuing and there is just an debug
message logged for the issue. Shouldn't this be an exception rather than a
debug level message?