camel-users mailing list archives

From mrkmrkmrk <...@autorola.com>
Subject Avoid automatic binding with RabbitMQ and Camel
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 08:24:04 GMT
I'm trying to use RabbitMQ with Camel. I am using Camel 2.14.1.

I want to open an fanout exchange on RabbitMQ and then later bind queues to
it. This seems to work fine. However, everytime I create an Exchange, it is
automatically bound to queue with a system name (a number). Can't I avoid
that? Here is a simple example which posts 100 messages to an Exchange. But
they get delivered to an automatically created queue, I want to avoid this.

@Override
  public void configure() throws Exception
  {
    final String testGUID = "xxxx";

from("timer://publish?repeatCount=100&period=10&fixedRate=true").process(new
Processor()

//from("timer://publish?repeatCount=100&period=1&fixedRate=true").process(new
Processor()

    {
      @Override
      public void process(Exchange _exchange) throws Exception
      {
        String message =
String.valueOf(_exchange.getProperty(Exchange.TIMER_COUNTER));
        _exchange.getOut().setBody(message+testGUID);
      }
    })

.to("rabbitmq://localhost/exchange=logs1237?autoDelete=false&username=guest&password=guest&exchangeType=fanout");

  }

BTW, this question is also asked at StackOverflow.

Best regards, Morten Knudsen