camel-users mailing list archives

From cursed_manji <>
Subject SMPP automatic sms splitting issue
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:48:08 GMT
I know that SMPP handles the splitting of long sms (longer than 160
characters) automatically.
My issue is this, when a long sms is splitted in 2 or 3 sms, one of those
sms could get a throttling
error . Usually when a single (not splitted) sms is getting a throttling
error I just resend it by handling the exception, but when an sms is
splitted and one of three parts is getting an error, I can only resend the
whole sms (all parts) which leads to mutliple receives of the same part. Is
there a way to resend throttled
parts of an sms or to handle only parts of splitted messages of SMPP
component? Thanks in advance