camel-users mailing list archives

From Kumaran <>
Subject How to avoid cxfrs:rserver adding extra header params (accept-encoding) -
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 23:33:29 GMT

we are using camel cxfrs server to expose our proxy services,  The service
is exposer is working fine but if the response is more that certain limit
looks like the client is not able to receive getting timed out exception.

Then we have identified that the camel service adding some extra header
parameter such as accept-encoding.
So my question would be how do we avoid these extra header params and send
only the actual param.

Headers: {Accept=[application/xml], *accept-encoding=[gzip, deflate],*
accept-language=[en-us], Authorization=[xxxxxx], connection=[keep-alive],
Content-Length=[0], Content-Type=[null], host=[localhost:8001],
user-agent=[xxx/14.0.0 (x86_64)]}

but we dont send the "accept-encoding=" header param but getting added in
the cxfrs server

how could i remove this extra params and send only the actual param.