camel-users mailing list archives

From restful camel <bin...@gmail.com>
Subject REST DSL Exception Handling
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:19:31 GMT
Hi,

Newbie to Camel. I want to handle a specific exception (JsonParseException)
which is thrown when the Rest webservice configured in the camelContext
(Spring DSL) is invoked. Right now, the JsonParseException is being caught
by the Camel Context Error handler - however, I want to be able to write a
specific onException block that will handle this exception and send back
appropriate response to the user. How can I achieve this? I tried writing an
onException block in the camelContext to handle this, but apparently the
thrown exception is not being handled within that block.

Thanks!
Restful Camel :)