camel-users mailing list archives

From Saurabh Singhal <earthonclo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel Mina2 not receiving data using Socket
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 19:05:26 GMT
Hi

Thanks for the reply. Basically when I send the data using a socket
programming code as mentioned in the problem, it does not print the output.
I even copied the from to code from Apache camel site as below:

		from("mina2:tcp://localhost:6789?sync=true&textline=true").process(new
Processor() {
		        String body = exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class);
		        exchange.getOut().setBody("Bye " + body);

exchange.getOut().setHeader(Mina2Constants.MINA_CLOSE_SESSION_WHEN_COMPLETE,
true);
		    }
		});

I have seen a couple of posts which says that there are issues with camel
netty4 regarding session etc. Moreover my code is working with mina and not
mina2 .. surprising !!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance