camel-users mailing list archives

From bonne <lars.bonne...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache crashing leading to all requsts being sent to /var/apache2/htdocs
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:39:15 GMT
installing Apache2 on OpenBSD5.6 as Nginx is now default htttd on OpenBSD and
I am more familiar with Apache.

Allthough... I am facing this weird issue:

A multi site setup. Several virtual hosts on one IP.

If I am doing a

	apachectl2 stop

and

	apachectl2 start

all sites runs fine untill it seems that Apache is crashing and restarting
resulting in all sites accessing /var/apache2/htdocs

eventhough that site is not defined ANYwhere!!!

Doing a

	apachectl2 restart

restults in the same thing - but if I am doing the stop, start thing... I am
up and running for some minutes again...

Where to look for hints??? Anyone seen something similar to this before?

Regards, Lars.