camel-users mailing list archives

From rosenbergj <Rosenbe...@crlcorp.com>
Subject Re: FW: Spring Camel "Parent" Context
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 00:32:43 GMT
I believe I have figured it out.

The equivalent of:
<camel:camelContext id="AbstractCamelContext"
allowUseOriginalMessage="false" shutdownRunningTask="CompleteAllTasks">
  <camel:contextScan/>
</camel:camelContext>

Is:
<bean id="AbstractCamelContext"
class="org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean">
	<property name="allowUseOriginalMessage" value="false" />
	<property name="shutdownRunningTask" value="CompleteAllTasks" />
	<property name="contextScan">
		<bean class="org.apache.camel.model.ContextScanDefinition" />
	</property>
</bean>

If I am wrong please let me know.  Also if someone could explain where I can
see the translation of http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring tags to
classes, I would be grateful.  Useful knowledge for me to know in the
future.