camel-users mailing list archives

From Vaïsse-Lesteven Arthur <>
Subject [REST DSL] Camel 2.14.1-SNAPSHOT : How to configure SSL on jetty component ?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 16:28:30 GMT
Hi everyone,

Due to bugfixes required to use the Rest DSL with jetty I upgraded to camel

I tried many approachs to set up SSL connection but I'm unable to figure out
how to do it properly.

I tried this :

Both these solutions end on the following error :

I suppose that "home/username/.keystore" is the default value, that means
that the specified parameters are not taken into account.

I also tried it the way it is recommended on the documentation:

But this end in

Can anyone explain me what I'm doing wrong ? I don't see any other jetty
parameter to try to set up SSL connection.