camel-users mailing list archives

From "ayache.k" <ayache.khet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PooledSession throw Exception at closing, fabric never recovers until container or bundles is restarted
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 14:05:11 GMT
I haven't solved this issue yet, but I have got a workaround which I would
like to share with you here.

By adding the failover protocol to the borkerUrl see below, the failover
protocol seems to handle connection failure well.

activemq.brokerURL=failover:(nio://activemq:61616) instead of simply
nio://activemq:61616). Of course the failover protocol meant to include list
of slave brokers and we will be using that in production environment. For
CI, test or dev env, this is a good workable solution

Ayache