camel-users mailing list archives

From contactreji <contactr...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel CBR using OGNL
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 08:58:17 GMT
Hi

I am receiving data into CXF endpoint using dataFormat=POJO.

I want to do some routing based on the value of object member. Suppose i get
the object of class Order which as a member called currency, how can i write
CBR to route this based on the currency.

I am wondering if something like following can be written. If so whats the
syntax. On internet, the CBR documentation contains examples with Xpath
alone.

			<choice>
				<when>
					<simple>${body.currency}</simple> = 'bar'
					<to uri="direct:b" />
				</when>

				<otherwise>
					<to uri="direct:d" />