camel-users mailing list archives

From salemi <sal...@avaya.com>
Subject Re: Camel file2 - get notified when the file is deleted from a directory in the idempontent mode
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 15:28:38 GMT
Hi Claus,

I am using the following to read  the files in that are added

<route id="configLoader" autoStartup="true">
     <from
uri="file://{{config.dir}}?idempotent=true&amp;delay=5000&amp;noop=true"/>
     <log  loggingLevel="INFO" message="DSI Service Header is ${headers} \n
The body is: ${body} "/>
     <process ref="configProcessor"/>
</route>

if I delete the a file from a directory I don't get an exchange. I was
wondering if there is a way to do that otherwise I can use a watcher for
deletes.

Thanks,
Ali

-----