camel-users mailing list archives

From bergun <>
Subject Camel-smpp sharing single Smpp Connection for Consumer and Producer in single domain(or namespace)
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 12:35:33 GMT
We are using Camel-SMPP 2.13.0 component I have realised that I have no
option to set a namespace in order to shared the same Smpp Connection. For
instance I have tried a camel-smpp consumer and a camel-smpp producer
provided with same URI definition which is

exactly the same string on both endsÄ° and I end up with two Smpp connections
dedicated to consumer and producer separately. How can I have a single SMPP
connection in this situation?