camel-users mailing list archives

From clinton <clint.pe...@ionep.com>
Subject JMS Put to WebsphereMQ destionation using a Qmgr name - how to specify?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 21:30:50 GMT
I'm using WebSphereMQ v7 with Camel 2.13.  Spring DSL
I define a "JmsComponent" bean pointing to a MQQueueConnectionFactory
against my application MQ QueueManger.
I'd like to PUT a message to a some other QMgr/Q via my connected
application QMgr.
The WMQ JMS docs show this URI syntax to be "queue://Qmgr/Qname".
So, I tried giving it to the JMS component that way.  Normally it just takes
a string "Qname"
I made it "Qmgr/Qname", but it ended up trying to use that as the actual
queuename itself, assuming local QMgr.  Clearly that won't work.
How do I get the component to handle this properly?

Here is an example of the stmt I'm using:

<to uri="ibmmq:queue:MYLOCALQUEUENAME"/>    (works)

I tried:
<to uri="ibmmq:queue:MYQMGR/MYREMOTEQUEUENAME"/>  (doesn't work)

Any help greatly appreciated!