camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: Sending a Request to camel rout from rx java observable
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 06:03:15 GMT
That’s part of UnitOfWorkProducer job which means we get the response there.
As not all the camel endpoints implement the async invocation API, we cannot use the async
invocation by default.

If the endpoint support the async invocation, you can call the producer async API yourself
without using the one from the ProucerTemplate.

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Blog: (English) (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang