camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quartz job data deletion in clustered quartz2
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:38:28 GMT
camel-quartz component is managed the scheduler rightly if the scheduler is created by itself.
But it is not his job to clean up job data if the scheduler is created from outside.

Quartz scheduler should be more resilient by keeping processing other triggers as you suggested.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com