camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure proxy settings for cxf endpoint used in recipientList
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 07:25:58 GMT
When you use the http-conf:conduit, camel-cxf can pick up right CXF bus which holds the reference
the Spring application context from thread local variable. But if you use recipientList, the
camel-cxf endpoint could be create in different thread other then the thread which creates
the Spring application context.

As CXF support to configure the http client from the WSDL[1], you can try to do it that way.

In Camel 2.15.0 we introduce a CxfEndpointConfigurer which supports to configure the CXF
client or the server from Java code.

[1]https://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html#ClientHTTPTransport(includingSSLsupport)-UsingWSDL

--
Willem Jiang