camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSCH -> Caught an exception, leaving main loop due to End of IO Stream Read
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:30:45 GMT
Hi

Thanks for coming back and telling the root to this problem and how to solve it.

If you do not do a lot of frequent ftp activity then disconnect=true
is maybe better, than trying to "keep it warm" for reuse

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 5:26 PM, Robert Rich <rrich@gsti.net> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> In case anyone else runs into this, SolarWinds SFTP server has a somewhat undocumented
and, as far as I can tell, non-configurable idle timeout of 2 minutes.  Simply adding 'disconnect=true'
to the SFTP endpoint URI seems to take care of the problem.

> Thanks!
>
> Bob

has completed successfully every time.

--