camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: guice-maven-plugin documentation down?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 12:16:15 GMT

Here is how you can help with the documentation

Some of the doc examples got lost due Apache Infra upgraded the wiki
system which dont support the grab the source examples from the repo
and show in the wiki. So some pages still have a few errors.

People is welcome to help find and fix those.

And btw the dot goals is deprecated and that functionality is
scheduled for removal. Also the dot goal doesnt support all the route
permutations you can do.