camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann <MarWesterm...@gmx.de>
Subject log exceptions in DeadLetterChannel error handler
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:11:47 GMT
Hi all,

if I have a route like this:

from("timer..")
     .bean(MyBean.class, "test")

If I deploy that to servicemix and there is an exception in the MyBean
class, I get an exception stack trace in servicemix.log. But if I add a
global error handler like this:

errorHandler(deadLetterChannel("activemq:failedMessages").maximumRedeliveries(2))

from("timer..")
     .bean(MyBean.class, "test")

exceptions are not logged to servicemix.log anymore. I use Servicemix
4.5.2 (Camel 2.10.6). Is there a way to use global deadLetterChannel
error handler and also log exceptions to servicemix.log? I already tried
to configure the deadLetterChannel by calling logStackTrace(true) but
that makes no difference.

regards, Marco