camel-users mailing list archives

From Kumaran <>
Subject Re: Camel 2.14.0 Matrix Params are missing
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 22:10:31 GMT
Hi  Sergey

Thanks for the quick reply and taking a look at this issue. I will not be
able to change the real REST service signature.

Meanwhile i was going through REST DSL option suggestion.  The
camel-netty-http, camel-jetty, camel-restlet, camel-servlet,
camel-spark-rest   components documentation doesn't talked about
MatrixParam, i can see some docs related to query param.  i really doubts
even if i start using any of these components i will sendup in the same
Matrix param issue.

Any pointer or samples related to REST producer with Matrix param in camel
2.14  will be great helpful.

Just thinking like headerfilter  can we customize the URL also ?