camel-users mailing list archives

From fidoedidoe <gavin.fow...@sagepub.co.uk>
Subject Re: FTP2 consumer (SFTP), using "localWorkDirectory" option - local file not deleted
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 11:43:20 GMT
Hi Claus

Just to confirm the failure to remove the file from the /tmp/ folder *was*
related to the removal of the file name headers (<removeHeaders
pattern="CamelFile*" />). To work around this I change my pseudo
configuration that shown below. In summary I just encapsulated the
<removeheaders/>, smtp, etc into an <onCompletion onCompleteOnly="true">
block within the multicast route definition.  I now get a completion email
(without header metadata), while still maintaining the tmp file
(localWorkDirectory=/tmp) is removed when the route / exchange has
completed.

Many thanks for taking the time and guiding me back onto the right path.