camel-users mailing list archives

From Himanshu Mittal <himanshu.mittal...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue in FILE consumer URI having startingDirectoryMustExist set to true
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:34:28 GMT
Hi,
I am observing one strange behavior with consumer route in camel FILE
component

Here is how I am configuring my camel route

onException(Exception.class)
					.handled(true)
						.to(ERROR_HANDLER);

from(camelURI).routeId(routeID).noAutoStartup()
						.doTry()
							.process(iTask)
							.to(CONSUMER_TASK)
						.doCatch(Exception.class)
							.to(ERROR_HANDLER)
						.end();
}

In case when polling directory ( "C:/camel/temp" )does not exist I am not
able to handle the exception with camel URI configuration.
It comes to ERROR_HANDLER when camelURI params are configured as :
file://C:/camel/temp?
&delay=10&useFixedDelay=true&initialDelay=10*&startingDirectoryMustExist=true*&consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true&autoCreate=false*&startingDirectoryMustExist=true*&directoryMustExist=true&readLock=changed

BUT does not come to error handler when camelURI params are configured as
1)file://C:/camel/temp?&delay=10&useFixedDelay=true&initialDelay=10&consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true&autoCreate=false*&startingDirectoryMustExist=true*&directoryMustExist=true&readLock=changed

2)file://C:/camel/temp?&delay=10&useFixedDelay=true&initialDelay=10*&startingDirectoryMustExist=true*
&consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true&autoCreate=false
&directoryMustExist=true&readLock=changed

3)file://C:/camel/temp?&delay=10&useFixedDelay=true&initialDelay=10*&startingDirectoryMustExist=true*&autoCreate=false
&directoryMustExist=true &consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true &readLock=changed

I am not able to figure out the route cause how is the positioning of
*startingDirectoryMustExist *affecting the camel  route ?