camel-users mailing list archives

From Shail <shailendra.it...@boku.com>
Subject PGP Decryption Out of Memory for large file
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:28:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm using camel ver 2.14.0 in our application. We download the file from
sftp server and then process it. The file is pgp encrypted using gpg tool. I
can stream download from the sftp site, so I dont have issue downloading
large files. However, when I try to decrypt using pgp() function, it throws
out of memory error. If I try with smaller size file, it works fine.

So, I wanted to check if there any way to stream large encrypted file for
unmarshalling using pgp?

Thanks