camel-users mailing list archives

From havoc <rami.ay...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel FTP, sending a single file, the simplest way, for a noob
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 14:17:32 GMT
Hello,

I am unfortunately a camel noob and need to implement a quick fix.

I have a route which has.
.process(new Processor() {

                    @Override
                    public void process(Exchange exchng) throws Exception {

String fullPathOfFileToSendViaFtp = getSomeInfoFromHeaders();

//What do I need to enter to the camel body and headers for Camel FTP to
Read this file, and only this //file and send it via ftp ??

String ftpUri = getFtpUri();
exchng.getIn().setHeader("my.ftp.uri",ftpUri);

}
}
).to().recipientlist(header("my.ftp.uri"));

Is this the right approach at all ? Do I need a FileReader in the middle ?
How do I do that ?
Nowhere did I find sufficient documentation for that....