camel-users mailing list archives

From daninovac <danyno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel noob question about how to make a precisely number of GET request on a url
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 12:16:23 GMT
Hi, thank you very much for your reply. Now everything is a lot more clearer.
With the response I need to unmarshal it to a xml. I think i did this on a
specific example (marshal & unmarshal). The problem was that, with the ID's,
to get them from a txt and for each one to get a json from the get req. If
you want, you can post the entire schema wich I need to follow, would help
me  a
Thank you very much!

L.E:
let's say I have
in.txt -> 1, 3, 5, 10.
And I did
<camel:route>
                        <camel:from uri="file:.../in" />
                                <camel:split streaming="true">
                                        <camel:tokenize token="," />
                                        <camel:to uri="file:../out" />
                                </camel:split>
                </camel:route>

Why in the out file, the only value I get is the last one from in, more
exactly 10 ??!