camel-users mailing list archives

From sandp <>
Subject Camel-Restlet 2.14.0 DecodeRepresentation
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 19:28:03 GMT

I'm trying to use GZIP with Camel-restlet, this is how I GZIP the entity in
response before I send the response out.

Message message =exchange.getIn();
 *Representation representation = new EncodeRepresentation(Encoding.GZIP,
new StringRepresentation(message.getBody(String.class),
MediaType.TEXT_XML)); *

On the client side I'm facing issue retrieving and decoding the gzipped
entity. I tried several ways but failed. There's not much information on how
to do this. Appreciate if you could point me in the right direction.

*Client Side.. Retrieveing response from Exchange MEssage*

 String stream =
 Representation representations = new DecodeRepresentation(new