camel-users mailing list archives

From daninovac <danyno...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel noob question about how to make a precisely number of GET request on a url
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 15:25:35 GMT
Hello,
I've been dealing with this problem for some hours and after searches and
searches I decided to post it here. I'm new to Apache Camel, so don't judge
me, but I need a response or an idea to my issue.

Ok, so I need to get a json from a GET request on a specified url. Luckily,
that GET method returns a JSON so no many headaches.
I've made this like:
<camel:route>
<camel:from uri="GET_reqURL" />
<camel:to uri="file:src/main/resources/TEST" />
</camel:route>

I put all the json files in a TEST folder, as you can see. The problem is
the GET request are made continuously and my TEST folder keep updating. The
files from the folder had the same content but the last two numbers, or
three from the file names, keep changing, wich is ok, I think.

Now the problem is: I need to get some id's from a txt file (let's say) and
for each id I need to call a GET method. If I have 10 id's in a txt file, I
need to see just 10 files in my TEST folder and I really don't know how to
put this in my camel code.
Oh, I use Spring DSL, btw.

Thanks in advance and sorry If it is a stupid question.