camel-users mailing list archives

From "A.Light" <>
Subject Simple email forward route
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:21:35 GMT
Hi all,
I'm going to post a question that has already been posted  here
and  here

, without resolution. Since the previous posts are 1 or 2 years old, I
thought the better thing was to make a new post. We can then point those
posts to here if we get a solution.

Said that, I'm trying to implement a complex route that involves reading and
writing emails, but I'm getting consistently a "Missing start boundary"
exception for which I'm asking for help here. After stripping out from the
route everything not related to the exception, I ended up with this simple
spring route:

    <to uri="smtp://mailserver:225"/>

My camel version is 2.14.0, java is 1.7.
Here is the email writeTo format, as taken from
MimeMultipart.writeTo(FileOutputStream):  emailWriteTo.txt
Here is the stacktrace of the error:  Stacktrace02.txt

What is causing the exception?
Let me know if there's anything else I can provide to help identify the
problem which most surely is somewhere in my configuration.

Thanks for any suggestion,