camel-users mailing list archives

From fidoedidoe <gavin.fow...@sagepub.co.uk>
Subject After using <setBody> in XML DSL, my email body includes unwanted route metadata
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:47:24 GMT
Hi I'm new to camel, so forgive me for asking (more?) dumb question(s). With
help from this forum I've created a Multicast route, that emails
recipient(s) on completion. just baby steps for now..the logic / complexity
will expand as my understanding increases.

In my real code (not the pseudo below) I'm successfully routing / delivering
a completion email *but* the body of the email contains what I'm describing
as additional route metadata outside of the text I'm setting using <setBody>
Any suggestions on what I'm overlooking / how to suppress the email body
items such as: "CamelFileLength", etc

Code:

Received Email body:

Many thanks!