camel-users mailing list archives

From salemi <sal...@avaya.com>
Subject dynamically add routes defined in DSL to a camel routes
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 20:16:14 GMT
Hi All,

is there a clean way to dynamically add routes defined in DSL to a running
CamelContext instance. The reason I need to do this because in the
production I don't want to turn of the Camel instance but be able to a new
routes and remove routes that are not needed. I would like to use DSL to
define the routes since it is much easier on business users.

Is there any solution for this out there?

Thanks,
Ali

-----
Alireza Salemi