camel-users mailing list archives

From wjmcdonald <william.mcdon...@transcentra.com>
Subject Re: Wiretap adds exchanges to MockEndpoint used in NotifyBuilder expression.
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 18:08:31 GMT
OK.  I guess I was thinking about it such that a wiretap is like a tee where
the new exchange isn't part of the current route, so I didn't expect it to
end up in the mock for the route.  I worked around it by using a filter.
Something like:

NotifyBuilder notify = new NotifyBuilder(context)

.wereSentTo("jms:queue:testResult1").filter(header("MyHeader").isEqualTo("Trace1.1")).whenDoneSatisfied(notifyMock)
  .and()

.fromRoute(SUT_ROUTE_ID).filter(body().isNotEqualTo("Trace1.1")).whenDone(1).create();

The second expression may be redundant...