camel-users mailing list archives

From Frankiboy <mail.to.fra...@gmail.com>
Subject How to remove Sequential processing failed for number ... from soap fault.
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:18:42 GMT

      I want to give this back in my soap fault:
      Endpoint don't exist in property files Unique log number:
1c291263-a2a1-4505-bcc3-efbc260b29a5

      I get this:
      Sequential processing failed for number 1. Exchange[Message: [Body is
null]]. Caused by:       [org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault - Endpoint
don't exist in property files Unique log number:
1c291263-a2a1-4505-bcc3-efbc260b29a5

      seems like camels framework gives me:
      Sequential processing failed for number 1. Exchange[Message: [Body is
null]]. Caused by:         [org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault -

       I dont want this camel message, how to remove it ?

       Here is my code:

       exchange.removeProperty(Exchange.EXCEPTION_CAUGHT);
        exchange.getOut().setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE, 500);
        exchange.getOut().setFault(true);
        SoapFault sf = new SoapFault(message,SoapFault.FAULT_CODE_SERVER);
        throw sf;

       Frank