camel-users mailing list archives

From Vaïsse-Lesteven Arthur <arthurvai...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Problem with REST DSL (2.14.0) and String bean
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:36:20 GMT
Thanks to a teammate, I finally understood the error.

Problem really come from the definition of a "java.lang.String" bean in the
camel context.
When putting <bean id="source" class="java.lang.String"><constructor-arg
type="java.lang.String" value="file:/opt/a/directory/data/audio" /></bean>
in the camel context I got the following log :

[                          main] JaxbDataFormat                 INFO
Creating JAXBContext with contextPath: file:/opt/a/directory/data/audio and
ApplicationContextClassLoader: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@3485def8

My understanding of the situation is that if any "java.lang.String" object
is defined it is then used by the JAXBContext. They probably seek for an
autowired String parameter that is normally always "null".
Replacing "source" bean by a bean with a string attribute solve the problem.

Unexpected side effect discovered !

Thank for your attention and your time.

Arthur.