camel-users mailing list archives

From Vaïsse-Lesteven Arthur <arthurvai...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Problem with REST DSL (2.14.0) and String bean
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 08:52:23 GMT
Hi Claus,

Firstly, thank for your answer.

I currently use Maven to manage dependencies, and I do not specify different
versions of Apache Camel nor in the POM nor in the dependency tree. As you
suggested it, I double checked it again. But, because human beings are
fallible, I link you the maven dependencies and the related dependencies
tree in case there exist some not obvious ignored requirements such as
activemq version must be 5.10.0 with camel 2.14.0.

I hope this help you to state whether or not the error is due to a version
conflict. For now, I don't see any version conflict.

Here is the dependencies of my project (I provide links to avoid a very long
post on the mailing list)
pom.xml that specify dependencies : http://arthurvaisse.free.fr/work/pom.xml
text file containing the dependency tree :
http://arthurvaisse.free.fr/work/dependencies_tree.txt

Vaisse-Lesteven Arthur