camel-users mailing list archives

From MatteoRedaelli <>
Subject Update mongoDb objects from blueprint xml routes
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:53:54 GMT

Is it possibile to update MongoDb Objects from a route defined in a
blueprint XML file? I cannot find an example of creating a List<DBObject>
without java code.

>From the documentation I read only "Update one or multiple records on the
collection. Requires a List<DBObject> as the IN message body containing
exactly 2 elements:

    Element 1 (index 0) => filter query => determines what objects will be
affected, same as a typical query object
    Element 2 (index 1) => update rules => how matched objects will be

Thanks in advance