camel-users mailing list archives

From sushil_vsk5 <sushil_v...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Camel JMS consumer route start / stop issues
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:51:43 GMT
Hello All:

I have a Camel route listening to a JMS queue (HornetQ). If I suspend the
route, I see messages piling up in the queue and when I resume it, the
messages get processed and the route instances completely successfully

However, if I stop the route and start it again, I see that even though the
messages are getting drained off the queue, the route does not seem to get
invoked.

For example, from("jms://test").log("hello"). Here, I can no longer see the
log message though if I turn on debug logging, I can clearly see that the
route is indeed consuming the message but it is just not getting forwarded
to the processors correctly.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I am using Camel JMS 2.12.5