camel-users mailing list archives

From chainbuck <kiwibanan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Ack by the end of WS chain (client WS - [WS - Camel - client WS] - WS) *image inside
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 22:30:58 GMT
Hi hekonsek,

Thank you for the answer. I'm glad to hear I can make it work!

-------------------------------------
Second step now: I need to know how.
-------------------------------------

I did a little bit of research and here is a way (using *Transaction
manager*) I think I could potentially get it done (not confirmed).

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5758711/11.jpg>
(in my case, /JMS queue/ and /JDBC/ can be substitute to /Endpoints/)
src:
http://shenghua77.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/an-example-in-camels-distributed-transaction-management/

I also got that piece of info:
As the TransactionErrorHandler also supports to let Camel do redeliveries
you can use both worlds. Letting Camel do some redeliveries and at the end
the backing transaction manager doing other redeliveries. In fact in the end
the transaction manager have the final word. That means if Camel cannot
process the exchange then its thrown back to the transaction manager that
will perform the rollback, and redelivery.

Anyone got an idea on this?