camel-users mailing list archives

From Hilderich <hilde.sch...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Adding jaas authentication to a cxf endpoint in karaf
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 08:59:34 GMT
Hello Daniel,

Unfortunately I have worked almost 4 days to incorporate a Basic
Authentication to Karaf, CXF, Camel and Blueprint but with no success.
This Java domain, OSGi and its frameworks, is quite difficult to grasp
though I have read partly OSGi in Action and Enterprise OSGi in Action.
How many years you think I need to get a member of these secret bond of the
known?

Seriously, I have to do it in my leisure time to shift it to Karaf 3.0.2.
However I don't know if it wil help to establish a Basic Authentication.
I will report here next.

Kind regards,
Hilderich