camel-users mailing list archives

From hanusto <hanu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SMPP component and problem with valid period (relative) and data message
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2014 23:04:57 GMT
Hi Willem,

I hope I sets message header correctly, same way as DataConfig and so on and
data config is ok. I know this link, but problem is that smpp component adds
ESM message class with GSMSpecificFeature.UDHI only and only if content of
message data will be splitted into more messages (Concatenated short
messages), please check [1]. But my message is M-Notification-Ind (MMS -
push SMS), so this is EMS message, no text and therefore I need to configure
EMS class properly without depending on the size of the message.

Quick fix is add custom ESM class with UDHI flag and this override default
esm class.

    protected SubmitSm[] createSubmitSm(Exchange exchange) {
        byte[] shortMessage = getShortMessage(exchange.getIn());
        SubmitSm template = createSubmitSmTemplate(exchange);
        SmppSplitter splitter = createSplitter(exchange.getIn());
        byte[][] segments = splitter.split(shortMessage);
        // multipart message
        //TODO (thanus, 28.10.14, TASK: DT-23) custom fix for UDHI (ESM
class)
        final ESMClass esmClass =
exchange.getIn().getHeader(SmppConstants.ESM_CLASS, ESMClass.class);
        if (esmClass != null) {
            template.setEsmClass(esmClass.value());
        } else {
            if (segments.length > 1) {
                template.setEsmClass(new ESMClass(MessageMode.DEFAULT,
                        MessageType.DEFAULT,
                        GSMSpecificFeature.UDHI).value());
            }
        }
        SubmitSm[] submitSms = new SubmitSm[segments.length];
        for (int i = 0; i < segments.length; i++) {
            SubmitSm submitSm = SmppUtils.copySubmitSm(template);
            submitSm.setShortMessage(segments[i]);
            submitSms[i] = submitSm;
        }
        return submitSms;