camel-users mailing list archives

From "peter.berkman" <peter.berk...@cornergrove.com>
Subject Re: No connection reuse with recipientList and Mina Endpoints
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2014 14:57:38 GMT
we are still seeing this exact issue in Camel 2.10.2 using Spring routes.

is there a bug ticket that this was fixed against?   we can add what we are
seeing.

Basically, when using the recipientList and Mina to send to different
host/ports, depending on memory available, it runs fine for anywhere between
2-12 hours, then starts consistently throwing "Unable to connect..."
failures until the container is restarted.