camel-users mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Vasquez <gvasq...@altiuz.cl>
Subject Tail like File component?
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 20:32:15 GMT
Hi everybody.

Is it possible to use the File component (or other component) as a consumer to mimic unix
'tai'l command? What I mean is: monitor a folder / file and do something on each new line
added to such file....I guess the streaming option would help, but not sure on how to keep
the File always open and not to end on the last available line, also I'm wondering on how
to signal a file end or something like that.

Regards,
Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com