camel-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Block <andy.bl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf ConfigFile question
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:50:16 GMT
Robin,

It depends how you architect your maven projects, but lets just say for example you have a
two maven projects (bundle and feature). Your bundle will contain the corresponding .cfg file.
The Maven Build Helper Plugin can be used with the attach-artifact goal. This will install
the configuration file into your local maven repository using a type and classifier. Make
sure you specify an executions section and the appropriate phase you would like it to run
during the course of your build.

In your feature file, you can then reference the resource in the maven repository similar
to the following:

- Andy

--
Andrew Block