camel-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas C. Osowski" <>
Subject Twitter + Aggregation: Out of Memory errors
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 21:22:24 GMT
Hey there.
I'm running into "OOM: Java heap space" exceptions trying to aggregate
twitter messages before pushing them to s3. (Xmx/Xms = 1.5g; there's
definitely sufficient free memory available when the exceptions happen)
I've also tried to use camel-leveldb as the AggregationRepository but
without luck. Smaller batch sizes (i.e. 100) work just fine... 5000
aggregated messages should also take up just 60mb-ish (assuming an average
of 3000chars per message).

The relevant code can be found here:

Could somebody point me to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!