camel-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel 2.14 breaks our test
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:06:43 GMT
We just upgraded from 2.13.2 to 2.14.0 and our test now hangs using the
producerTemplate to send to an ActiveMQ (5.10.0) endpoint.

The route accepts the message, sends it through JAXB and into a Processor
which doesn't seem to be executed.

We set debug logging on, and ActiveMQ seems to increment the enqueuedCount,
then there's a 20 second delay before Camel logs a timeout.

The route has been modified to log the inbound message, but this doesn't
trigger either.

It works fine if we revert back to Camel 2.13.2. Any ideas?

Thanks,

James