camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Catching HttpHostConnectException from Camel Restlet component
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 07:29:21 GMT
Hi

I suspect that WARN is from restlet / http client itself. We do not
log a message with that text from Apache Camel.

git grep "An error occurred during the communication with the remote HTTP"

So you cannot do that, unless you configure your logging to use ERROR
or turn off logging with the logger name that logs the WARN.