camel-users mailing list archives

From jack atwork <jrmpatw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring a servlet with camel-jetty
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:12:16 GMT
apologies, hit send by a bit early!

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a servlet using the camel-jetty component but I'm
struggling and hoping somebody might be able to point out what I'm doing
wrong.

I expected to be able to register a new Handler and reference it in the
endpoint uri.

ServletContextHandler handler = new ServletContextHandler();
handler.addServlet(new ServletHolder(myServlet), "/*");

Then adding a route to my routeBuilder:

from("jetty:
http://localhost:8080/?matchOnUriPrefix=true&handlers=#MyContextHandler")
    .to("log:foo");

I can see my servlet gets initialised but it is never invoked on any
requests. Can anyone tell me what's missing?

Thanks,

Jack