camel-users mailing list archives

From leo prince <leofpri...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel rest-dsl sending 400 Status codes
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:33:04 GMT
Hello Camel Users,
            I am developing REST services using camel REST-DSL[
http://camel.apache.org/rest-dsl.html]component.I am successful in sending
JSON request for happy path and get the response on the same using
(Rest-DSL and camel servlet) combination. Now as we move forward the client
may sent Rest Service request with not enough values or invalid valid
request ,now I am looking for ways to send 400 Responses from REST DSL in
case where request is not valid,Please advise on the way to achieve this.

I have added the same question in,
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26631697/camel-rest-dsl-sending-400-status-codes

Thanks!