camel-users mailing list archives

From Minh Tran <darth.minhs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RedeliveryPolicy is ignored by ActiveMQ in Camel route configuration
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 22:25:11 GMT
You can enable logging on the camel and activemq level to see who is doing the redelivery.
You can even enable logging on the amq server side for more diagnostic info. From brief look
at your code, your delay settings look weird. Your maximum delay is 1 second while your delivery
delay is 2s. These are conflicting numbers. If you just want a constant delay, just set the
redeliveryDelay property and leave everything else alone.

Personally I find the camel redelivery far more flexible and feature rich. I actually set
my AMQ redelivery maximum to zero and configure redelivery exclusively in camel.